- We would have no regrets – simple as that.
- I think it’s about time that humans stopped getting the priority over other creatures that we’ve privileged ourselves to since we’ve been around. I don’t care if you’re Christian and believe animals don’t have souls, or if you believe something else about the status of animals and even plants in the hierarchy of life. Looking at things from a strictly empirical, non-philosophical view, it’s clear that what’s best for nature is what’s best for man, and what’s best for nature is not for humans to take over all available land thereby slowly crowding out very many of the animals that are critical to keeping the food chain intact.
- Bad parents wouldn’t be allowed to have babies
- George W. Bush would embrace Allah and Osama bin Laden would emulate Jesus
- Socialism and communism would be good in practice and not just in theory
- Bordeaux would be spelled bordo
- Greenwich would be pronounced green-witch instead of gren-ich
- The spoon would supersede the fork as the default utensil of choice. (It’s just more practical in more situations.)
- Applications would be called just that – applications. Not apps. It sounds very lame/cheesy, not to mention just plain lazy!